When you’re looking for the best Atlanta painting contractor with the know-how, experience, and reputation to provide to quality work, it’s hard to find any company more qualified than Kenneth W. Axt & Associates. Specializing in high-end residential painting, our family owned business has been going strong for over 40 years. Founded and operated by brothers Ken and David, who are both still involved in the day-to-day tasks of estimating and communicating with clients, we pride ourselves in upholding the core values of fairness, integrity, and honesty. We strive to instill these values across our entire team, from the office to the estimators and color consultants to the crews in the field. No matter the size and scope of the job, you can rely on receiving the same dedication to service and attention to detail from our company. Beyond residential painting, also keep us in mind for carpentry services, Hardie plank install, stucco repair, deck staining, power washing, and more! You might find some painting crews offering cheaper bids and making big promises, but beware that often the cheapest option is not the most trustworthy and reliable. That’s why today, we’d like to talk about a few things to look for when trying to find the best Atlanta painting contractor, and what sets us apart here at Kenneth Axt.
What to Consider When Hiring an Atlanta Painting Contractor
We know you have lots of choices when looking to hire an Atlanta painting contractor, so let’s discuss some of the most important items to consider when you’re ready to get your house painted.
- Trust a Local, Family Business- When it comes to finding a trustworthy, reliable contractor in any field, you’re best served working with a family run group who truly care about upholding their reputation. With that level of focus, you the customer stand to benefit and get more satisfactory service.
- Color is Key- Anyone who has spent time going through hundreds of paint swatches knows how difficult it is to make the right choice. With Ken Axt, you benefit from access to our very own color consultant, FREE of charge! When it’s time to repaint, why not seek input from a professional?
- Avoid Pressure Sales Tactics- We’ll never pester potential clients with repeated calls. Once you’ve got our quote, we’re always here to answer your questions, but we respect your time and ability to make your own decision.
- Find a Responsive Contractor- Nothing is worse than hiring someone who won’t communicate. Our office staff and crews strive to always be responsive and communicate.
- Demand Only the Best Quality Products- All the great work ethic and service in the world can’t make up for poor quality products. We only use the best in paint from companies such as Sherwin Williams, and won’t even cut corners on little items like caulk and brushes.
- Look for Credentials- Only work with contractors who carry proper liability insurance, and who are happy to provide proof of a certificate.
- Expect a thorough Estimate- That means more than just a bottom line number! Our estimators take the time to carefully inspect potential problem areas, and don’t just plan on painting over those issues. We’ll prepare detailed, on-site estimates same day.
- Carpentry Counts Too- That’s right, the best painters care about carpentry, and will actually physically touch and inspect potential rotted areas.
- Warranty? We offer a 10 year warranty because we believe in the quality of our work, and you should expect the same from any contractor!
So now that you know a bit more about what to expect and what makes us different, we hope you’ll put your faith and trust in Kenneth Axt for all your residential painting needs. Contact us today, get a free estimate, and make us your Atlanta painting contractor.