It’s not easy sifting through all the options when you need a painting contractor Atlanta. You want to find someone trustworthy, with the know-how, experience, and reputation to provide to quality work. For a company that is qualified and experienced, look no further than Kenneth W. Axt & Associates. We specialize in high-end residential painting, and have been going strong as a family owned business for over 40 years. Founded by brothers Ken and David, the family is still involved in the day-to-day tasks of estimating and communicating with clients. We continue to pride ourselves on upholding the core values of fairness, integrity, and honesty. We strive to instill these values across our entire team, from the office to the estimators and color consultants to the crews in the field. No matter the size and scope of the job, you can rely on receiving the same dedication to service and attention to detail from our company. Beyond residential painting, also keep us in mind for carpentry services, Hardie plank install, stucco repair, deck staining, power washing, and more! You might find some painting crews offering cheaper bids and making big promises, but beware that often the cheapest option is not the most trustworthy and reliable. So today, let’s talk about some things to look for when trying to find the best painting contractor Atlanta, and you’ll see how Kenneth Axt is different.
Hiring Your Painting Contractor Atlanta
We recognize there are many choices when you need a painting contractor Atlanta, so we’d like to discuss some of the most important items to consider when you’re ready to get your house painted.
- Can You Trust the Contractor?- When it comes to finding a trustworthy, reliable contractor in any field, we believe our family owned and operated team is the best bet. We truly care about upholding our reputation, and will focus on our clients’ satisfaction and the quality of the job.
- Color Choice Can Be Tricky- Anyone who has spent time going through hundreds of paint swatches knows how difficult it is to make the right choice. With Ken Axt, you benefit from access to our very own color consultant, FREE of charge! When it’s time to repaint, why not seek input from a professional?
- Low Pressure Sales Is a Good Sign- We don’t believe in pressuring our clients. After our initial quote, we’re always ready to answer questions, but respect your time and decision making process.
- Responsiveness and Communication- Nothing is worse than hiring someone who won’t communicate. Our office staff and crews strive to always be responsive and communicate.
- Quality Products Get Quality Results- All the great work ethic and service in the world can’t make up for poor quality products. We only use the best in paint from companies such as Sherwin Williams, and won’t even cut corners on little items like caulk and brushes.
- Credentials and Insurance- Only work with contractors who carry proper liability insurance, and who are happy to provide proof of a certificate.
- Expect Estimates to Reveal Experience- Look for more than just the price! Our estimators take the time to carefully inspect potential problem areas, and don’t just plan on painting over those issues. We’ll prepare detailed, on-site estimates same day.
- Carpentry and Other Skills- That’s right, the best painters care about carpentry, and will actually physically touch and inspect potential rotted areas, not to mention other proper surface prep.
- Warranty or Not?- We offer a 10 year warranty because we believe in the quality of our work, and you should expect the same from any contractor!
So we hope with that list, you feel better about the things to consider when looking for painting pros, and understand a bit more about what makes us different. At Kenneth Axt, we take pride in our profession, and would be honored to be your painting contractor Atlanta. Contact us today and get a free estimate!