What do our customers want? We’ve always listened and now we want to share. After decades of serving at the painting contractor of Atlanta we know our customers all want “a special painting company that doesn’t want to get any bigger!”
You see, a smaller company has ability to give the personal attention its customers require and to control the quality.
By listening to our family of customers over the years, we have evolved into something different…a painting company designed for its customers.
You might ask ‘What was it that our customers wanted that requires so much personal attention?’
- They wanted a company they could develop a long term relationship with, and one that truly cares about their home the way they do.
- They wanted someone they could trust and who could treat them fairly and honestly.
- They wanted piece of mind.
- Our customers wanted attention to detail, and someone to take the time necessary to actually solve their home’s problems.
- They wanted a thorough estimate of painting and carpentry issues that specified only the highest end products.
- They wanted someone to help them pick colors that gave their home the best possible curb appeal. (They even wanted their windows washed!)
- They wanted special crews, (our GOLD crews), that were trained for the care and quality their home required, and left a neat and clean job site when finished.
- They wanted someone helpful and friendly to answer the phone when they called the office.
So…Kenneth Axt, owner, and David Axt, manager of Kenneth W. Axt & Associates, still personally do all he estimating, supervising, and final inspections. Our service oriented office staff, Cheryl and Carleen, enjoy getting to know our customers and their needs. So…it’s just us…hands on…(no middle management, no hired estimators) doing only what we can handle personally.
If you feel the same way they do, and want a better experience, we welcome you to join our family of enthusiastic and loyal customers.
We are still having fun after all these years! We enjoy our special company-we hope you will too!
So after 38 years of painting the finest homes in North Atlanta, our company stays small…just for you!