Table of Contents
- 1 Atlanta Painting Company
- 2 Things to Consider When Looking for Quality Atlanta Painting Contractor
Atlanta Painting Company
Family Owned & Operated
When you’re looking a quality Atlanta painting company with the know-how, experience, and reputation to provide lasting, beautiful work, it’s hard to find any more qualified than Kenneth Axt Painting. Our family owned business has been going strong for over 40 years. Founded and operated by brothers Ken and David, who are still involved in the day-to-day tasks of estimating and communicating with clients.
We pride ourselves in upholding the core values of fairness, integrity, and honesty. From the office to the estimators and color consultants to the crews in the field, service is consistent.
You might find some painting crews offering cheaper bids and making big promises, but often the cheapest option is not always trustworthy and reliable.
No matter the size and scope of the job, you can rely on receiving the same dedication.
- Carpentry: our crew of carpenters are the first line of defense for your painting project. Proper repairs and using high quality replacement materials helps to ensure that your painting project gets off to the best start for a long-lasting finish.
- Interior Painting: specialized craftsman, our interior painting crews are highly trained and skilled in order to create the least amount of disruption within your household, maintain a safe & clean work environment and create a pleasant and friendly experience.
- Exterior Painting: from a lakeside cottage to a multi-million dollar luxury home and everything in between, our exterior painters are skilled, efficient, safe and respectful of your home. We offer a best in industry 10 Year Warranty*.
Things to Consider When Looking for Quality Atlanta Painting Contractor
Trust a Local, Family Business
When it comes to finding a trustworthy, reliable contractor in any field, you’re best served working with a family run group who truly care about upholding their reputation. With that level of focus, you the customer stand to benefit and get more satisfactory service.
Color is Key
Anyone who has spent time going through hundreds of paint swatches knows how difficult it is to make the right choice. With Ken Axt, you benefit from access to our very own color consultant, FREE of charge! When it’s time to repaint, why not seek input from a professional?
Avoid Pressure Sales Tactics
We’ll never pester potential clients with repeated calls. Once you’ve got our quote, we’re always here to answer your questions, but we respect your time and ability to make your own decision.
Find a Responsive Contractor
Nothing is worse than hiring someone who won’t communicate. Our office staff and crews strive to always be responsive and communicate.
Demand Only the Best Quality Products
All the great work ethic and service in the world can’t make up for poor quality products. We only use the best in paint from companies such as Sherwin Williams, and won’t even cut corners on little items like caulk and brushes.
Look for Credentials
Only work with contractors who carry proper liability insurance, and who are happy to provide proof of a certificate.
Expect a Thorough Estimate
That means more than just a bottom line number! Our estimators take the time to carefully inspect potential problem areas, and don’t just plan on painting over those issues. We’ll prepare detailed, on-site estimates same day.
That’s right, the best painters care about carpentry, and will actually physically touch and inspect potential rotted areas.
We offer a 10 year warranty because we believe in the quality of our work, and you should expect the same from any contractor!
So now that you know a bit more about what to expect and what makes us different, we hope you’ll put your faith and trust in Kenneth Axt for all your residential painting needs. Contact us today, get a free estimate, and make us your choice for Atlanta painting.